House Cleaning Services
Condos, Dorms, Apartments, Penthouses, Our cleaning team will disinfect and clean every inch of square space we are hired to clean. Our Services include Kitchen Cleaning, Bathroom, Bedroom, Hallway Cleaning, and Trash Removal. Our top to bottom cleaning system insures an efficient job, and happy clientele after every job.
Professional Office Cleaning
O’Donnell Cleaning has cleaned a wide range of professional office building including medical buildings, law offices, and dorm buildings. Small offices or Corporate offices O’Donnell cleaning has the resources to leave an offices that need our cleaning services satisfied.
Office Deep Cleaning Checklist
- High Dusting of Vents & Light Fixtures
- Dusting of Door Frames & Window Sills
- Dusting & Wiping of All Surfaces
- Sanitation of All Surfaces & Frequently Touched Areas
- Cleaning All Kitchen Cabinets, Appliances, & Other Employee used areas
- Cleaning of Restroom Walls, Toilets, Sinks
- Sweeping, Vacuuming & Mopping of All Floors & Carpets
- Baseboard Cleaning
- Trash Removal/ Replacement Garbage Bags
- Cleaning Inside of Garbage Cans(Upon Special Request)
- Machine Carpet Cleaning(Upon Special Request)
Rates & Information
As a general rule of thumb, each bedroom you have will require an extra hour of cleaning. A Residential Cleaning includes general cleaning, wiping of all surfaces, dusting, sweeping, vacuuming, mopping, and trash removal. Rates vary depending on the square footage of your residence. We service all of Ohio.
Cleaning Is A Team Effort
O’Donnell Cleaning is very willing to work with offices on a regular weekly basis upon request. We are the paid professionals and are willing to step into any environment and turn it into a clean space, however keeping an office space clean & germ free can be a team effort. In between regular cleaning visits we recommended that employees take part in maintaining the overall cleanliness & organization of the office. Below you can find a few of our recommended tips to maintain proper cleaning practices.
- Designate a specific closet or shelving space for cleaning supplies
- We recommended a supply closet for regularly cleaning for our supplies
- Employees can help us by maintaining their working areas and neatly organizing everything so we can clean the full workspace, quickly & efficiently
- Cleaning up small messes such as drink or food spillage
- Take note of any loose wires or sharp objects
- Maintain proper sanitation practices and wipe any frequently touched areas from time to time
- Follow extra safety protocols recommended by the CDC for Covid-19
- Use disposable gloves, and mask when cleaning and dispose after use
- Always clean before beginning any disinfection
- Use EPA-approved disinfectants
- Never mix cleaning products
- Regularly wipe frequently touched areas and shared electronics after use